MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Another year came to an end. It was not less challenging than the previous one but we have managed to conclude it successfully nevertheless. We are proud that the project is running according to the plan and we have achieved several important milestones. Among others we:
- passed the 2nd Review Meeting with flying colours,
- participated in several conferences (European Sustainable Energy Week, Sustainable Places, 15th Slovenian Conference CIGRE-CIRED, Enlit Europe,…),
- organised more than 10 events, among them the public opening of the pilot site Luče and the first Winter School,
- published 4 scientific papers,
- won two awards (“LIPA” by CIGRE-CIRED Slovenia for the best project in the field of sustainable development in the electricity sector in Slovenia and “Good Practice of the Year” for outstanding ideas in grid development by Renewables Grid Initiative) and
- was among the finalists for the EUSEW Awards.
Since we are entering the last stage of the project, there is no time to rest but to keep up the good work.
To all the partners, collaborators, supporters and friends we wish a merry Christmas and may the new year be filled with hearty people, meaningful moments and new opportunities!